Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I reserve the right to not care about any of the grammatical and spelling errors found within

So, I guess I should write in this thing again, seeing as how it has been a while, but I have been busy, so I have a pretty good excuse to not write my ramblings. College is going well, if not totally busy (so busy that I am quitting my job...not that I need it), and I don't really have a life anymore (wait, I never had a life). So all is good on the homefront.

I am getting pretty entertained by all of the political commercials, as well as the screeching on the internet, and of course the "news" that is put out there about anything and everything. I swear, some people are just getting more and more....how should I put it...classless...as time goes by. What ever happened to "do unto others" and other golden rules of classy behavior (not saying I am civilized, but I seem more so than these people). Go on and look for yourself and tell me you are not laughing you ass off at these people for making an ass of themselves. What some people do for power.

On the other hand, I guess we just have to live with it. At least we don't go around be-heading people, or burning churches, or shooting nuns in the back. When it gets that bad here, then we know we are in trouble, and our bonds of civilization have been broken for good. I for one hope that the vocal ones take this advise that I will paraphrase:

It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I found your blog through Bob's One Cosmos.
I was surface Navy, and I was an ATACO, hunting sub's.
I retired in '91.
I agree wholeheartedly with your post.
Too many folks are part of the problem, and you are right, have no class.
Good luck on your studies.
Ben

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home