Wednesday, September 06, 2006

College

Well, here I am, in my second year of college at the great NMSU, and boy howdy is it great! Not really that great, I mean, tuition is up (to pay for dorms that many people won't use), parking sucks (because of all of the construction), and, well, I just really wish I didn't have to take some of the useless classes that I am taking. Oh well, that is the price I have to pay to get a degree, and it isn't that much of a price to pay, I mean, tuition is only a little over $2000, so I can't complain.

As far as the classes, they are pretty easy. Calc III, Phys for Engineers, and Statics are the exact same things right now, so I really have 1 class for the price of 3, which makes it a piece of cake when you think about it. And it is all for a good thing, i.e. me making tons of money when I get a real job!

That is pretty much all, I have to work on homework shit for my Tech Writing class (like I haven't written FWPs before), so, untill next time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, make that money, that way I can mooch off of you when you're working and I'm (still) not.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home